Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Update on weight loss (HA HA)

Well, those of you who follow my blog (all three of you!) know that the last time I posted, I wrote about losing weight. After I wrote that blog, I ordered Denise Austin's "Daily Dozen" book from Amazon.com and have received said book. I have also READ parts of the book - but that's as far as it has gone. Hmmm...and the date of today is what? the 26th of January?? How much weight have I lost? NONE, I'm sure, though I am trying to cut down on those extras like ice cream, chips, etc.

Her book is pretty good - breaks down diet and exercise into a weekly plan that I should be able to follow, but my motivation isn't there yet. I'm telling myself that I need to more closely read and figure out what and when I can do all this, but I'm not buying into it! Normally, I have to pay Weight Watchers in order to lose significant weight, so it will be interesting to see if I can do it on my own without a lot of money involved.

The totally disgusting part of her book is that she reveals she is 52 and looks like she's no older than mid-40's...and it's all "totally natural" - uh-huh...

The great news is - the new Walmart in Clearbrook opens today! Wow - somewhere new to take my sons when they visit! (They'll be thrilled!) And school is closed because it's raining outside! (Well, they're calling for snow later...)

As you can see, not much inspiration springs forth today.

No comments:

Post a Comment